v9.0 [22 Jan 2016]
- Now you can add Linked Tables from other databases of different database type
- Add custom fields to a table or view with SQL expression.
- Show the options in dropdown panel (supports SELECT, RADIO and CHECKBOX) with min-width and max-height settings.
- Show options in HTML with JsRender template.
- Keeps session alive by Ajax or show session timeout countdown to remind users.
- Add client side events easily and manipulate/validate the fields quickly with PHP Report Maker's "fields" jQuery plugin.
- Use mysqli extension by default
- Anonymous User becomes a built-in dynamic User Levels
- Image Resize functionality (does not require Image Resize extension anymore)
- SelectLimit() support for MSSQL >= 2005
- Global array for passing server side values to client side
- "addoption" and "newoption" client side event for lookup fields
- jQuery and JsRender updated
- Multi-Language support for reCAPTCHA and JsCalendar
- QRCode/BarCode Custom View Tags combined
- A new built-in "plain" theme
- UTF-8 output files if project charset is utf-8
- PHPMailer updated
- Setting PHPMailer properties in Email_Sending server event
- mobile_detect.php updated and mobile-detect.js adopted
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- Many other minor improvements.
v8.1 [22 Jul 2015]
AutoSuggest by typeahead.js
Responsive table for main table in report page
Enhanced Bootstrap Navbar as mobile menu with multi-level submenu support.
Improved Theme with Bootstrap Variables.
v5.1 [24 Apr 2012]
v5.0 [28 Jul 2011]
New in version 5.0:
-in additional to MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server, PHP Report Maker now supports Oracle also
-a new extension for export to PDF is provided
-the Advanced Chart Properties setup page is now just next to the general chart setup page, much easier to set up the various advanced properties of the chart